Thursday, October 21, 2004

OK....these are a limited edition set of starwars series 1 pez dispensers. I saw this picture online and remembered my own set so I had to talk about them. I own these. Wow.......big whooptie doo... huh??? Well heres the freaky part...... I have never eaten a pez .......ever........ in my entire life. So no one can ever see these......ever........ cause when I got them from my mother 3 years ago for christmas I was so tempted to open one and try the pez inside. But they were a whole set of collectors edition starwars!!!!! I couldn't ruin the set!!! My urge to try a pez for the first time in my life at the age of 23 was amazing!!!! The pez had a grip on my stomachs imagination in a crazy sorta way...... what does it taste like? I wanted nothing more than to experience pez for the first time...the pez was starting to control me.....take me over from the inside out. So I did what any normal pez fearing person would do I took my double edged sword of a gift ( Damn you pez!!! DAMN YOU!!! ) and neatly stowed away my collectible star wars pez dispensers in a modren day pandoras box and stashed them in the closet. Where they are banished where no one can ever see them again. I guess I could just try pez somewhere else so I could gawk at my collection once again...... But then again,..... I never think to pick up any pez when I'm at the store!!!! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home