Sunday, October 24, 2004


What is Pocky??? Well....uh , umm, it's like kinda,....uh.......OK it's really nothing special I guess..... It's like a chocolate covered pretsel....only instead of being some kinda clever shape....it's just a stick instead.That and theres no salt on the stick like there is on a pretzel. I found these, being sold among other exotic trinkets in the Bookbarn, our local book / music / videogames / comics / toy type of store.....they were cheap ( like 3 or 4 bucks ) and they were imported from Japan. Where could I go wrong??? Actually there pretty good for being a " Crisp biscut stick smothered into a dark fine chocolate " ( Chocolate coverd pretze ) But if you think it tastes like a chocolate pretzel...then remember it came all the way from japan and suddenly like magic it will taste like an exquisite, exotic, creation of the Eastren mindset once again. Over all not a bad snak. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home