
I went to Toy's R Us last week...... no reason in particular. Just cauce I was in Joplin with some time to spare. I thought It would be fun. I hadn't been in there in like 10 years.... seriously!!! It was actually kinda depresing. All the cool thing's I remember were gone. Silly putty. Stuffed animals. Slinkys. Light Brites. Sea Monkeys. Science Kits. Koosh Balls. Jump Ropes. Footballs. Hacky Sacks. I couldn't find any of it. It just wasn't there!!!! All of these sacred childhood toys were missing and in there place was only three kinds of toys. Three !!!!!!! Thats absurd! I guess If your a child nowdays you only have three choices of what kinda toy you like. Barbie, Spiderman, and Stupid looking toy cars and motorcycles with Hugely oversized Chrome spinning wheels. How stupid. Not that theres anything wrong with these three types of toys, I just feel children should have more of a selection than that. I left feeling much sadder than I went in.... Out into the rainny night I sulked worrying about the future of our toys.......and our children. It's gonna be a long time till I visit a Toy's R Us again..........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home