
Man... this korean couple came too our work and bought a new suburban the other day... I replaced their torn windshield wipers. They gave me and the salesman they bought it from these Kick ass super homeade authentic korean eggrolls... there was like 24 of them or so!!! There was also Sushi and kimchi... It was really delicious. I hadn't had any asian food that good since I went To the Japanese Steakhouse up in joplin a year ago. The chinese food here in town is good It's just to americanized. Anyways they were really good eggrolls. Oh yeah there was an exquisite Hot sauce with them also.... It was an awsome mid afternoon snack!!!!

1 Comments:
Kimchi rocks!
And it's really good for you too.
Of course as Flavor Flav says, "makes your breath stink, breathe fire."
But it's worth it and what the hell? I'm too old and bitter to be trying to impress anyone anymore!
Post a Comment
<< Home