Sunday, December 11, 2005
About Me

- Name: Maloventrage
- Location: Missouri, United States
I wish I were on the beach in Mexico........ But sense I'm not, This little blog is another way for me not to have to remmember that I could be there instead...LOL. Anywayz....... When I can't be partying on the beach in Mexico, and when It's too cool outside to party at the creek or the lake anymore. I'm gonna be bloging it in here about videogames, cartoons, computers, Toys, and cars, and all the little distractions of my modren life that keep me from moving to an isolated island thousands of miles from anyone or technology. Where I could just sit and relax. Oh well..... read my blogs and become distracted too.... LOL LOL LOL
Previous Posts
- It's A lexmar USB 2.0 Digital storage Jump Drive t...
- It's A Car CD player stereo, Am FM digital tuner w...
- It Has a usb 2.0 drive where I can insert my Jump ...
- Here is a picture of my mod xbox that never quite ...
- Mod inside Baby!!! (almost anyway ) My chip never...
- Here is my custom power up led light ring on my Mo...
- Also Here is my super sexy flamed PS2 that I paint...
- Here is a Picture of my 1963 Cadillac 4 window, se...
- The interior is in awsome shape...
- She's sharp under the hood too... and run's like a...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home