Thursday, October 21, 2004


Heres the Crazy dips.....there really suprisingly good considering there crazy try at silly, zannyness. Of course if you look closely you can see the small mark of candy excellence in the upper lefthand corner. Thats right CHUPA CHUPS.....This famous hard candy manufacturer has brought us tons of clasic flavors and varietys in the past.. Anyway this candy is basically a small aluminized bag filled ( and I use the term filled loosely ) with purple grape pop rocks. It also contains a purple foot shaped sucker, with which you can lick it and dip it the pop rocks. I know a foot?!?!??? yes it's to zany!!!! The pop rocks are OK but the flavor of the "Foot Sucker" was especialy good ....even for grape. I liked it..... The portioning seems small to me, but of course I'm a 250 lb 26 year old male. It could of been that Chupa Chups had actually aimed their product toward a smaller younger 3 to 5 year old demographic, in which case I could see the small rationing of pop rocks............I mean you can only fit so many poping rock like candy bits of foaming expansion into a 5 year olds stomach before It has to come out somehow!!!!!!! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home