Sunday, October 24, 2004


So I've been playing the Monopoly game at McDonalds again..... this is like the 3rd or 4th one that I have actively participated in. By actively participated, I mean , when I can't figure out what I want to eat that day The inkling that I may remove a small sticker and instantly win some cool electronic gizmo or some other kinda crap I really don't need, Is more than enough incentive to woo my thoughts of hunger in McDonalds general direction. If you've ever played the Monopoly game at McDonalds you'll likely know that getting all but one of any color game piece is rather easy to do. It's that last one that really holds the key to the whole winning thing. I do think the new McDonalds "Gameboards" are kinda stupid. It's like a big ridiculous long strip of film or some crap, It unfolds like a limp accordian and is over all unpleasant to have to fold or deal with. Let alone it does not represent an actual Monopoly gameboard whatsoever. P.S. I haven't won anything on it yet....... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home