Monday, December 27, 2004


Thats right as pathetic as it is... me and my friend spent 3 or 4 hrs. the day after Christmas looking for X-BOX's in Joplin. There is not any for sale in joplin at all. Best buy, Toy's R' Us, Babbages, Target, Game Xchange, and 3 Wal - Marts later we gave up. He is in desperate need of one. We also noted there is no PS2's in town avalible either. I thought this was a local occurance due to a surge in shopping due to after christmas sales, Kids with Christmas money, and Kids with gift cards. But tonite I talked to my other friend who lives near Tulsa Oklahoma. He has been trying desperately to find a PS2 for his girlfriend. He has shopped in about 5 or 6 locations in or near Tulsa with no luck. This is too weird. I looked online and sure enough there are several on-line articles reporting both XBOX and PS2 shortages in the midwest. No reports why though.... as of yet. Oh well maybe next year Microsoft and Sony can get there shit together to make the holidays a little brighter for people counting on there products!!!! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger JD Peterson said...

Hello, sorry to be dropping in kind of randomly, but I'm trying to get some hlep for a ghost problem I'm having, and I saw that you had "ghosts" listed as a n interest. You can read what's going on on my Blog. I don't really know what to do, and I'm pretty freaked out.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home