
So the Xbox 360 came out today... I didn't get one for 2 reasons.(1) I can't really get excited about this console or the games... yeah it all looks neat... but I'm pretty sure It's just the same old crappy games I've been playing with like twice the in game options and 10 times the graffics. Yank Yank ... intense graffics are for little kids who need things to look real because they can't learn to deal with an all imersive alternate reality. Gimme some original games with neat new types of game play.... quit churning out the crap.Overheard at Microsoft- "Uhhh quick were launching a new console back us up software department" "Sure no problem sports crap, racing crap, third person shooter crap, first person shooter crap, and a good dose of every other title you've ever heard of redone in a graphicaly superior way." Reason # 2 I don't have $600 to waste on a videogame console... That I really don't desire to play yet. I will wait till Halo 3 comes out and the price drops at least down to $400. Until then I say no thank you to the Overpriced, Overhyped, XBOX 360 with it's lousy line of leading games.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home