
Best Drink Ever. I loved Crystal Pepsi... All throughout my childhood I never truly Had a carbonated favorite, sure there were plenty of soda's and pop's that I liked alot...some more than others.... but there was no clear favorite.. The day crystal pepsi hit the shelves, all of that changed I loved It, cool and refreshing like 7 up or fresca or something suprisingly citrus, and also tasty like original PEPSI, but best of all it was really not like either... It was it's own unique flavor , not a blend that any kid good at mixing sodas could "suicide" up with a little paitence and alot of diferent sodas in the correct proportions. No thuis had something extra and that something was it for me... I love the taste of this soda. Then they stopped making it. That sucks!!! Now I settle for my close second favorite pop as # 1. Peach I love peach soda but just not quite as much as crystal pepsi. Anyways Go try and find a peach Peach Pop around here nowadays... Yeah, Good luck.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home